Maxen x Sales Development Representative
Join us in pioneering the energy efficiency industry.
WHO IS MAXEN?
Born in 2017, Maxen is a Montreal software startup that seeks to redefine the standards of energy efficiency in buildings. Our mission is to create world-class technologies that enable building managers to connect and optimize their assets, while having a positive impact on the climate crisis.
We are building this revolution together, while having maximum fun and respecting our corporate culture.
Come and make a difference with us!
We are looking for our future Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the team.
In close collaboration with the CEO and the rest of the team, take a look at your daily future:
- Represent our company's products and services, starting with a holistic understanding and leading to customer research to identify how our solutions meet needs,
- Generate leads and define potential new markets,
- Establish long-term relationships of trust with prospects and sales opportunities,
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested leads and engage decision makers for next steps,
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook.
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use HubSpot, make cold calls and send emails to generate new sales opportunities,
- Identify the needs of the prospect and suggest the appropriate products/services,
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market,
- Organize meetings or calls between (potential) customers and sales executives,
- Ability to support customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Leadership and energy!
- An ability to analyze the market and its challenges,
- Bilingualism (oral and written),
- A good command of the HubSpot tool (an asset),
- Familiarity with the SaaS universe (an asset).
- A spirit of initiative and resourcefulness,
- A capacity for analysis and synthesis,
- Be curious and creative.
At Maxen, we have an “Employee Stock-Option Plan” to ensure that everyone can participate in the success of the company.
Totally flexible schedules, because yes, we are aware that you have a life outside of work.
The possibility of working remotely, but we won't hide it, we have a lot more fun and team communication is done much better face-to-face.
Super welcoming offices in a booming neighborhood! Some even say it feels like home…
No dress requirement, quite the contrary. Are you more comfortable working in Crocs and shorts? Let's go!
Are you afraid to leave your 4-legged friend alone at home? Zero stress! Loco the Australian Shepherd is already here and will be happy to welcome him and share his toys.
Work in a dynamic environment with endless happy hours in the multiple bar options near the office.
Bonus possibilities on your performance.
But above all, a work environment where respect for freedom and trust in our employees remains paramount.